Summer 2011 Management Trainee Internship-Suffolk County, NY
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It’s Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It’s a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you’ll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however – everyday, you’ll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won’t be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you’ll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a current full time student (12 credits or more) at an college/university OR enrolled as a part time student (minimally registered for one class) with senior level standing
- Must be a rising junior or senior in a Bachelor’s degree program
- Recent work experience or related college involvement (Service, retail sales, participation or leadership in athletic/team activities, membership or leadership in community, social or academic organizations)
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction (DWI/DUI) on driving record 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be living in Suffolk County, NY or moving to this location on or before June 10th 2011
If interested, please apply online at HERE