Fire breaks out on Bowie States Campus at 3pm on the 1st floor of resident building Christa McAuliffe Residential Community. Students were asked to evacuate the resident building by alarm. Thanks to the Residents staff at (CMRC) informing students of the fire, no students were hurt, although there were privious fire drills in the past which raised questions of it being an actual fire or a fire drill.
No news on how the fire started but Its be explained that the fire started on the first floor of one of the resident halls close to the lobby.
By HBCUBuzz Staff