Hello to My LU Cubs !!
I, Janaya Joyner, Miss Lincoln University of PA am very ecstatic for this school year.
For the entire month of August, I’ve been giving out a helpful “Tip Of The Day” so you guys will be nothing but short of ready for your college experience. I need your help though. I need the entire #TheLU20 to help me countdown the final 10 days until move-in day. It’s the final stretch!! Can we all do this ?! I know we can, I believe in you guys already. So spread he word.
With that being said, I cannot wait to officially welcome the wonderful class of #TheLU20 bright and early on August 20, 2016
I love you guys already and look forward to seeing you all.
Ohh and best believe it is not just me that’s eager, your entire NEW LU Family is just as, if not more excited for your arrival as well.
Listed below are the latest tips that you may have missed:
1. Start to categorize your things that you will be packing.
2. Make sure you are financially cleared!
3. Be open to growing physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally.
4. Start making your shopping list for your dorm room necessities.
5. Start texting and getting acquainted with your roommate.
6. Start packing little by little to avoid stress.
7. Pack things that remind you of home!
8. Start making last minute Doctors and Dentist appointments
9. Start making your last minute visits to your immediate family and friends!