The First-Ever HBCU Technology Conference Is Available On-Demand
Interested in an amazing learning opportunity? The HBCU Technology Conference 2021 that we first told you about back in September still has resources for students to take advantage of! All of the sessions and workshops are now available on-demand. And, you can still upload your resume to HP, all you have to do is register. There are great careers in technology, and they aren’t just for the technical-minded. An exciting part of technology is that it fits into any industry: entertainment, marketing, finance, and more! If you’re an HBCU student interested in how technology can advance your career goals, then look no further.
The HBCU Technology Conference is the first-ever technology conference crafted just for HBCUs. Presented by HP, the conference was supported by sponsors Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Intel, and Microsoft. There was an entire track dedicated just to students—The Future of Work Academy brought to you by HP and Microsoft. With a theme like “Tradition, Excellence, Transformation: Empowering HBCUs To Meet 21st Century Student Needs,” you can be assured there are gems from the conference no matter what your major is. Additionally, you’ll hear great information from HP and Microsoft plus Warner Music Group, Atlantic Records, and LinkedIn.
Watch on-demand sessions to:
- Learn how the future of work is evolving with the acceleration of digital transformation.
- Explore an automation learning journey that prepares you for future work.
- Hear from HP and Microsoft leaders and learn from the success of others.
- Learn first-hand about internship possibilities.
- Discover what the Bot-A-Thon was all about—and consider participating next year.
Register today and get more information about the HBCU Technology Conference!