Interns assist with client projects, activities and deliverables. Interns may be assigned to one or more client projects throughout the summer. Internships are fast paced and deadline oriented.
Applications for internships in the following areas will be accepted. Please indicate in your cover letter which area(s) you are interested in.
: Design & Interaction Design
: Client Management/Account Management
: Meeting and Events
Internships are paid, full-time and located in Saratoga Springs, NY.
• Must be a college junior or senior pursuing an undergraduate degree
• Must be able to work 40 hours a week from early-June to late August
• Interns are responsible for their own housing
• Highly motivated individuals with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented, highly organized and a keen eye for consistency
• Ability to work independently according to tight deadlines and to balance multiple assignments
• Strong organizational and research skills
• Positive, professional and outgoing personality with the ability to work both in a team or independently
• Must be team-oriented, dedicated, inquisitive, self-motivated and collaborative
• Strong time management & planning skills with a commitment to learning
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
• Creative-types: a portfo