Marketing Opportunities in Business and Entertainment (MOBE) – (pronounced “moe-bee”), a leading advanced marketing symposium and strategic entertainment alliance, is gearing up for their annual conference August 17-20th at The W Hotel Buckhead, 3377 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta GA 30326.
Under the leadership of MOBE Co-Founder, Yvette Moyo, and 2017 Chairman, Curtis Symonds, with a team of lifelong loyalists, MOBE is proud to present MOBE Symposium 2017 connecting the next generation of leaders, innovators, creators with the most influential brands and companies in the world.
The MOBE 2017 Symposium begins with the MOBE Golf Outing on Thursday August 17th followed by the Opening Reception and a Night On The Town visiting some of Atlanta’s most exclusive venues owned by Black Owned and/or Managed Businesses. MOBE kicks off the weekend Friday, August 18th and Saturday August 19th with two full days of carefully curated conferences, meetings, mixers, panels presented by marketing, sports, business, entertainment industry experts.
MOBE Symposium 2017 Panels/conferences include:
- Social Justice Breakfast – Staying Woke, Resistance, Activism and Brand Survival
- The Future and Now of Music
- Digital/Tech: What’s Next?
- Producing Content for a Multiplatform Marketplace
- TV, In Front Of and Behind the Camera
- Raising Your Game to the Next Level On and Off the Field
- Growing Small Properties
- Millennial Marketing: Social Media and more
(For the full agenda/schedule, visit http://mobesymposium.com/agenda)
MOBE Symposium 2017 Speakers include:
- James Bronner, SVP Trade Show & Operations/Part Owner Bronner Bros.
- Tirrell D. Whittley, Principal and CEO of Liquid Soul Media
- Patrick Esser, President Of Cox Communications
- Detavio Samuels, President of iONE Digital & One Solution
- Kevin Merida, ESPN Senior VP and Editor In Chief, Theundefeated.com
- Dr. Otis Moss, III, Senior Pastor, Trinity United Church of Christ
- Wendell Haskins, Director of Sports & Entertainment PGA
- Patricia Shields, Partner of Black Dot LLC
- Shante Bacon, Founder & CEO of 135th Street Agency
- Nzinga Shaw, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Atlanta Hawks
- Jamie Dukes, Host, NFL Networks
(For the full list of MOBE Speakers/Panelist, visit http://mobesymposium.com/speakers)
The MOBE Conference culminates on Sunday, August 20th and includes an invitation to attend The Bronner Bros. 70th Anniversary, allowing VIP status at The Bronner Bros. Hair Show, August 20-22, at The Georgia World Conference Center.
“MOBE is back to continue our tradition of helping the next generation of business men and women achieve success and develop strong business alliances and relationships,” shares Yvette Moyo, President of MOBE. “We are excited to present another opportunity to engage and gain insights from cutting edge case study success examples, and engage, one on one with speakers, presenters and attendees representing every industry and every level of achievement.”
“MOBE was created to engage and empower,” expresses MOBE 2017 Chairman, Curtis Symonds. “The idea to bring talented innovators and influencers across all industries and stages of their careers with the common goal to align, advance, and create new opportunities has worked for more than a decade and in 2017 building relationships and strengthening our networks is more imperative than ever”
What’s the impact of this networking opportunity? More than $187 million in business was generated to African-American companies as a direct result of associations and relationships conceived at MOBE symposiums. MOBE is for everyone – from Entrepreneurs to Corporate Leaders; up-and-coming Indie Artists and Filmmakers to Award Winning Directors, Actors and Musicians; Sports Industry Executives to Championship Athletes, and everything in between. Sponsors include Bronner Bros., Liquid Soul, and a collaboration with the new iONE Digital, “the largest digital player in Black culture and media.”
For more information about the conference and a full list of sessions/events, please visit MOBESymposium.com.
Registration includes Breakfast, Breaks, Lunch and Admission to all MOBE VIP functions and The 70th Anniversary Bronner Brothers Hair Show.
To register for #MOBE2017, please visit the website and click here to register. For early bird registration rates, please RSVP before May 31st.
Capacity is limited to 200 paid registrants to maximize the interaction opportunities for attendees so register ASAP. #MOBE2017