Goldman Sachs has been a huge advocate for more diversity and inclusion in the financial services industry. As part of their mission to empower students to have successful careers in the financial services, they have put together an HBCU Possibilities Summit. Last year, participants in the virtual summit got to enhance their resume skills, network with HBCU alumni currently working at Goldman Sachs, network with Goldman Sachs Firmwide Black network, participate in interactive workshops and get exclusive coaching on the Goldman Sachs interview process.
This year Goldman Sachs is bringing the HBCU Possibilities Summit back to help you jumpstart your career. The HBCU Possibilities Summit is an interactive, four-week virtual program for HBCU undergraduate students and recent grads. This program is open to all majors and career trajectories, and is designed to prepare you for a career at Goldman Sachs. Designed specifically for those currently working, interning or attending school, this program will give you exclusive insight into the financial services industry and accelerate your career.
What you will gain:
- The tools and skill sets required to successfully navigate the interview process
- Build a foundational network with both your program cohort and GS professionals to leverage as you pursue opportunities at the firm
- Develop a deeper understanding of the professional skills you currently possess as you consider your career choices and division(s) of interest
- Have the assurance that your authentic self will be embraced by the firm’s people, culture, and Diversity and Inclusion offerings
- Receive an introduction to all the firm has to offer to support its people and individual career development
Undergraduate students graduating between December 2021 – May 2022 who attend a Historically Black College or University (HBCU), and recent grads who graduated between December 2018 – May 2021 and attended an HBCU.
Sunday, May 16th at 11:59pm ET
Click here to apply today!